Did you know that you can support our ministry with every purchase you make at Kroger?
Please follow the instructions below to set up your Kroger Plus Card and then be sure to swipe it every time you shop!
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com.
- If you’ve already created an account, Sign In then click on View Your Rewards Details. Click “Edit” under Community Rewards then skip to #7.
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (or phone number associated with card) and register your card with our organization after you sign up. (if you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- At the Account Summary page, scroll to the bottom to Community Rewards and select “Enroll”.
- Fill out your current information: Name, address, etc. then hit “save”.
- Enter NPO number: 76626, select “Memphis Athletic Ministries” from the list, and click on enroll.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, Click on “My Account” at the top of the page and you will see your organization’s name on the bottom of the page under Community Rewards.
- You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
THANK YOU for supporting our ministry in this way! If you have any questions or need assistance setting this up, please contact Ashley Glisson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, this works for groceries and fuel purchases!
Please take a moment and help us spread the word about this new way to support our youth. Use the social share buttons at the bottom of this post or forward to a friend!