Memphis Athletic Ministries (MAM) and Brian McCurry, Chief Development Officer, are honored to be funded by Thrivent to virtually participate in New Strategies, an advanced online training program conducted over two consecutive Wednesdays and Thursdays from November 30th to December 8th by Georgetown University’s Business for Impact. McCurry will join a class of 40 nonprofit executives from around the country to participate in New Strategies Symposium specifically designed to help nonprofits increase and diversify their revenue streams. Executives will learn from leaders in the nonprofit and philanthropy fields, Georgetown business school faculty, and each other on topics ranging from cause marketing, earned revenue, using predictive analytics to increase individual giving levels, deferred and major gift funding options, virtual fundraising, alliances and mergers, and more. Ongoing access to the expert speakers and networking among the nonprofit executives is a hallmark of New Strategies. There is no application to apply to New Strategies, so being named by Thrivent is itself an honor. Only those nonprofits funded by a corporation or foundation are invited to participate in the program and only after being approved by New Strategies.
- MAM Grieves Alongside Harvest Church
- Memphis Athletic Ministries in need of support after flooding
- Memphis non-profit gives families in need a holiday shopping spree
- Memphis Athletic Ministries (MAM) & Partners Brightening the Holidays with Shopping Spree for Families of 120 Local Youth
- MAM to attend Georgetown University’s New Strategies Symposium