Founded in 1998, Memphis Athletic Ministries (MAM) exists to coach, grow, and lead the youth of Memphis by helping them discover their identity in Christ and their purpose in the community. MAM’s vision is to see identity found, hope restored, and lives changed.
Our Core Values
- Christ-centered, relational ministry – We model Christ in relationships we build.
- Urban youth focus – We serve students, ages 8 to 18, in under-resourced neighborhoods.
- Loving, safe, and fun environment – We create a safe haven for youth to grow and develop.
- Holistic development programming – We build the body, mind, and spirit of our youth.
- Godly community influence – We impact our city through the power of the gospel.