MAM exists to help build godly youth in under-resourced neighborhoods by teaching them to love God, love others, and love themselves. Our vision is to develop youth into Christ-centered, productive adults, positively impacting their families and neighborhoods.
Our Core Values
- Christ-centered, relational ministry – We model Christ in relationships we build.
- Urban youth focus – We serve students, ages 8 to 18, in under-resourced neighborhoods.
- Loving, safe, and fun environment – We create a safe haven for youth to grow and develop.
- Holistic development programming – We build the body, mind, and spirit of our youth.
- Godly community influence – We impact our city through the power of the gospel.
Youth Per Day