At MAM we are staying true to our mission to coach, grow and lead the youth of Memphis by helping them discover their identity in Christ and their purpose in the community.
Here are some ways that our MAM coaches are engaging our kids:
- MAM coaches are mentoring our kids remotely via phone, text, email, Zoom, Facebook and Instagram.
- Our MAM students are playing online video games, doing Zoom scavenger hunts, competing in TikTok challenges, and dancing virtually with their coaches.
- Through social media, coaches are challenging our kids to memorize a Bible verse, do a workout, read a book, do an act of kindness, and more.
- Coaches are hosting Bible studies, prayer time, and small group discussions with MAM kids via Zoom.
- Our MAM kids have been surprised with Easter basket deliveries, Mother’s Day gift deliveries (with candy for our students), and birthday parades.
- MAM kids’ smiles are priceless when a coach drops off food, like Chick-fil-A, at their front doors.
- Coaches are mailing postcards and letters to our boys and girls.
- MAM coaches have honored high school seniors with graduation ceremonies.