This position has been filled.
MAM’s mission is to help build godly youth in under-resourced neighborhoods by teaching them to love God, love others and love themselves. Our vision is to develop youth into Christ-centered, productive adults, positively impacting their families and neighborhoods.
Literacy Support Staff Position Overview:
- Staff members will be working with students in grades 2-5 to build literacy skills
- Staff members are to work with Literacy Midsouth, the Education Coordinator, and other staff to provide targeted reading instruction
- Staff members are expected to attend trainings to improve teaching skills
- Staff members are expected to have high expectations for student achievement
- Staff members are expected to create a safe and conducive learning environment, and a joyful classroom culture
Commitment: Training on Dec 4 & Dec 11. Start work January 5, 2016 – May 2016
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Additional Requirements: High school graduate, strong reading and language skills, good communication skills