Mission and Vision
MAM’s mission is to help build godly youth in under-resourced neighborhoods by teaching them to love God, love others and love themselves. Our vision is to develop youth into Christ-centered, productive adults, positively impacting their families and neighborhoods.
“Love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22: 37-39
- Christ-centered, relational ministry – We model/glorify Christ in/through relationships we build.
- Urban youth focus – We serve youth and their families in under-resourced neighborhoods.
- Loving/safe/fun environment – We create a safe haven for youth to grow and develop.
- Holistic development programming – We build the body, mind and spirit of our youth.
- Godly community influence – We impact our city through the power of the gospel.