Great job for college students who love Jesus and have a heart for helping boys and girls!
Start date: August 10, 2015
• After school hours between 2:30-6:00 Monday-Friday.
• Approximately 20 hours/week.
Brief Overview of Position:
• Teacher will be responsible for conducting MAM homework help program for all elementary school students.
• Teacher will also be responsible for implementing reading interventions with students (materials and training provided).
• Teacher is expected to set high expectations for students’ achievement.
• Teacher is expected to create a safe and conducive learning environment and a joyful and fun classroom culture.
If interested in the position, please contact Ginny Windsor via email at email@example.com or by phone at (901) 484-3342.